Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Down and Out and Round About

My initial conception for Project 2 was shot down in its entirety.  Aside from the fact that I was unable to get any actors/performers for my project, the biggest letdown was the fact that none of the companies I approached were willing to let me shoot my project on their property.  Oh well, not crying about spilled milk and whatnot, I resurrected my conception search and came up with the idea of making an instructional web page, the focus of which would be animated .gifs that accompanied the instructions.  Just when I got my new idea concreted, I proceeded to end up bed ridden with a severe sinus infection last week, which kept me from coming to class to get the green light from the professor on my new project idea.  But the only thing I hate more than being incapacitated is having to give a bunch of excuses for something I can definitely do something else about.  I will be presenting the local web page in class, but here is a sampling of my .gif work to tide you over until my personal website is up and running to accommodate it:

 
 

*Note: These .gifs are not the best representation of the ones on my web page.  These are compressed and jerked over by Blogger, so they appear choppy and degraded on this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment